5.01.2009

April 30, 2009

White Dog and Steve grated cheeses while I sliced veggies and cut up basil turkey sausage. It was homemade pizza night! The cheese lovers--White Dog and Steve--layered cheese on the crust and followed it with tomatoes, sausage, and more cheese. Steve carefully marked out a White Dog wedge then added mushrooms, onions, and bell peppers. All was topped by yet another cheese layer! White Dog laid on the kitchen floor watching as the pizza cooked. When the timer rang Steve pulled out the masterpiece, cut gooey triangles and served slices of heaven. No need to beg White Dog to eat tonight!

6 comments:

Hansel said...

wow great pizza guys!

Isis said...

pizzzzzzzzza! yum! i always get dad to share everything with me so i think i'll suggest pizza for dinner as well!

Mason Dixie said...

wow that sounds delicious. I will have to go look to see what I am having. =)

Teddy Bear said...

Pizza is SO yummy!

Love,
Teddy Bear

Maxie said...

Oooohhhh PIZZA! Can I have some Siku?

Love,
Charlie

Hana said...

Oh yummy! Cheese! I also had pizza.... but only the crust.