8.22.2009

August 21, 2009

White Dog, I think, has become a vampire. She slept all day under the sofa, waking only to eat. Once the dark of night set in, however, she was a bundle of energy. In fact, she was up all night running and barking in the yard, waking us with trades, bringing toys up on the bed with which to play, and climbing all over us to wrestle/cuddle. It frustrated her that we did not share her enthusiasm for the night's magic. As dawn approached White Dog crawled onto the bed and immediately fell into a deep sleep...just as we were awakening.

7 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khome here my pal!

I'll stay up to play with woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Sally Ann and Andy said...

I'll run with you. If we run really fast, they can't tell us apart.
Mack

Coffee Talk with Shar said...

YEA Siku - you did it!! When we were talking in the stars last night and I suggested we give it a good ole' college try to pull an all-nighter, you really came thru and did it! I, unfortunately, crashed rather early because I had a very busy day with my family; but I am proud of you! Well done!

Let's talk tonight so we can see what else we can come up with!!!

Love,
Prinnie

Casper said...

Heehee! You'd make a really cute vampire. You already have the fangs and love of the nighttime.

Teddy Bear said...

Uh oh, Siku...are your days and evenings mixed up? I stay up pretty late with my Mommy and LOVE napping during the day. I hope you stay awake all day tomorrow so you can get a great night of sleep.

Love,
Teddy Bear

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

You're turning into a 'night owl', as Mom says! *grins* I wish I could stay up late too, but my body shuts down pretty fast when it gets dark...LOL!

Scottie

Hansel said...

uh oh, vampire eskie? those are dangerous! OH MY GOODNESS


:)