8.05.2009

August 4, 2009

White Dog's friends, Daisy and Poppy, came over after dinner for a play date...except that even at 7pm it was hot and muggy and no one really wanted to go outside to play. So we all stayed in the relative coolness of the house eating cheese treats and cherries for dessert as we talked and petted and fetched but mostly lounged. It was good to see the glowingly pregnant Stephanie (who also did not like the heat) and her husband Rob (who is heading to a conference in our old hometown of Chicago later this week).

4 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Bummer on the still hot and muggy !

But Plan S (fur snakhk) sounds good!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

The cheese sounds good to me.. Not the muggy heat though..


Hugs GJ xxx

Teddy Bear said...

Play dates are fun! I hope that it cools down for you soon. Do you like cherries? I love them! No, I don't eat kimchee but my mom does. I'll eat regular lettuce though.

Love,
Teddy Bear

Hansel said...

Hotness equals badness.

AND everyone we know is getting pregnant! or married!