White Dog was surprised and delighted that our blog had been found to be deserving of this distinguished award by her friends Isis, and Prints the Cat. Their kind and thoughtful recognition is a great honor. We will strive to bring to our blog the genuineness, insight, and sharing that such recognition demands. And we thank all who read our "scribbles," comment on our ramblings, and make our world a lot brighter for their friendship.
As with every award, there are some rules that need to be followed:1. Each Superior Scribbler (SS) must pass the Award on to 5 deserving blogger friends.2. Each SS must link the author and name of the blog from whom he/she received the award.3. Each SS must display the award on his/her blog and link to the post which explains the award.4. Each SS is asked to visit the post which explains the award and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List.5. Each SS must post these rules on his/her blog.
We are passing the award on to:
1. Suka at Suka's Just Sayin' because his blog is honest and true and real. Suka shares our belief in the connectivity of all things and the importance of positive thinking.
2. Prinnie at Prinnie's Yaps. My BFF who has struggled and is slowly making the transition from rescued mill breeder to Princess in Training. It is a joy to share in the transformation. Her family is a rare wonderful blessing.
3. Jake and Fergie, Two Special Wires, because they write with a clarity and wisdom that makes the heart sing. The bond we feel is extraordinary as these two special rescue wires (guided by their gentle loving family) grow into the marvels of the world around them.
4. Hansel, Benny, and Tesla...and especially their mommy at The World of Hansel. The stunning views of the world through mom's eyes make us think about and appreciate the hidden soul in everyday things.
5. Scottie at the Nottie Scottie because it still amazes us every time we blog that our Circle of Paws reaches all the way around the globe. Scottie's adventures in his home in Malaysia reminds us how beautifully diverse the world is while at the same time reassuring us that we are not so very different at all.