White Dog is humbled and grateful to Ginger Jasper, a very special feline, for this award. It amazes and pleases her that a blogger with such a huge following and stellar reputation would find White Dog's stories of interest...especially since White Dog is, in c-a-t vernacular, a Woofie! This is an award she will display with pride.
The rules state that I have to say seven beautiful things about myself, so here goes.
1. I am trying very hard to develop a sharing and caring "sisterly" side toward my new brother.
2. I set a good example of party manners for Dragon and Quinn (who are still learning).
3. I am concerned about those who are needy in the world and try to help when I can.
4. I am a good and loyal friend.
5. I work hard to please those around me, especially my mom and dad.
6. I love cuddle time with mom as much as I love morning runs at the Park with dad.
7. I recognize how blessed and fortunate I am and I try never to take advantage or forget my incredible luck.
I hope these count as beautiful things. Now the very hard part, pass on to seven friends. I hate choosing but here are the seven I chose today.
1. Ben, Tesla, and Hansel
2. Prinnie, Digby and Atka
3. Amy and the House of Cats
4. Teddy and Sierra
6. Schmoopy and Sassy
7. Prints, the Cat
P.S. Don't forget to visit Ben at http://lifeon3legs.wordpress.com/2010/03/18/a-year-ago/ and leave the comment, "Ben You Rock!" Animal Rescue money is earned for every comment! You can revisit the site more than once (at least the rules do not say you cannot!) Visit everyday until April 10th and help this great cause...especially since any comments over 250 will be donated in tribute to the wonderful work Khyra and her mom do for transporting rescued animals...do it for Ben...do it for Khyra...do it for all the animals that will be helped!
BEN, YOU ROCK!!!