White Dog excitedly called Quinn to see the computer screen. "Hey, bro' Mack from Mack's Mess has given you an award, dog only know why!" Sure enough, The Other White Dog was the recipient of a very special award that Mack created with his own four paws, The Doggie Bloggie Award. The award is very special because this is TOWD's first ever award. Quinn hip checked WD out of the way and took over today's post so that he could say,"Thanks, Mack, for your thoughtful sharing. I am honored that you want to know more about me. This is my story."
Mack's rules for the award: 1. Please thank the dog who gave this award to you and link to them.2. Name 10 (yes 10) things about yourself. Try to be as creative as possible.3. Pass this special award onto 15 doggie bloggers. It doesn't matter whether they are old or new. I believe all furends deserve this and can't be denied just because you have known them for a while or not.4. Comment on the new receivers of this award's blog to let them know what a great community we have. 5. And the most important: HAVE FUN!!!
The Mighty Quinn Marie Sehi-Smith's "Things About Me" List:
1. I am from California (I don't know if I was born there, but I was reborn there when my forever family found me and gave me a second chance).
2. Steve, my dad, is my favorite person in the entire world...no make that...universe!
3. Sometimes when I come in from the yard, just realizing that this is MY house and MY family makes me so happy that I do zoomies!
4. I am momma's protector. When White Dog sounds the warning bark I come and stand right between momma and the door so no one can "get" her.
5. My sister, WD, taught me how to bark. Now I have a beautiful deep resonant "WOOF" that I am not ashamed or afraid of having heard.
6. I do not yet play with toys, although I will sometimes stop the tennis ball with my foot and I nose the new pumpkin plushie that Michael bought for White Dog.
7. My feet are very sensitive and I do not like having them touched!
8. My favorite treat is a toss-up between cream cheese and duck jerky; favorite meal=momma's chicken in rice with veggies (I love when she adds extra surprise things to it!)
9. Michael thinks I am very very cute when I lie down with my front paws crossed and my back legs spread like a frog's.
10. I never in my wildest dreams when I was on death row at animal control thought my life would be this wonderful...I have the best forever family, lots of heart family, and an entire community of two- and four-legged friends who care about me and share my life! I am so thankful and blessed.