White Dog and the rest of The White Dog Army are very grateful to our friend, Sagira, for sharing this beautiful award with us. We are honored to be thought of as “Stylish Bloggers” and are thankful to those who follow our story. TWDA is proud to be a part of this community that shares and encourages and cares so much about each and every member.
A condition of winning this award is that we list seven things that might not be generally known about you. This is tough since we pretty much live our lives on these pages, but Nuka, Another White Dog’s birthday is Monday so White Dog, The Other White Dog, Still Another White Dog have agreed to let AWD have the spotlight.
Seven things you might not know about Nuka Angel Marie, Another White Dog:
1. On February 7th I will be 10 years old! Yes, I am a Senior girl and could get the early bird discount at Denny's if only they would let me dine there!
2. Even though I am deaf I am the loudest barker in our family. When I bark I hop a little; my front feet jump up in the air so I look like a bouncing windup toy.
3. The OP Pack came up with my acronym, AWD…Another White Dog! Thanks, guys!
4. I talk…a lot. I make noises that momma says sound like a Wookie from Star Wars. I have different sounds for when I am happy, when I am making a demand, when I have a complaint.
5. Because of my deafness I am not very coordinated. When I get excited, I crash into things and knock stuff over. I don’t get hurt, I just “wreak havoc” as dad says.
6. When I wag my tail my whole body wiggles along with it! It makes everyone smile.
7. Sometimes I am the family Goldilocks at bedtime. My bed is too hard so I take over Puff’s crate, which is too soft, so I push Quinn out of his mancave but it is too boy-y so I try the little bed which is too small to stretch out so I go back to my bed in the closet (which TOWD let me have when I first moved in).
Nuka would like to pass on this lovely award to:
1. Hansel, Tesla, and Benny
3. Prinnie, Digby, and Atka (my BFF)
4. Mack and Paris Rain and Lilly
5. Sally Ann and Andy
6. Cappy and Oliver
Please Note: As we mentioned Nuka Angel Marie’s Tenth Barkday is on Monday, February 7th. All are invited to stop by and view her new fashion video and leave a comment. As is our tradition, twenty-five cents will be donated to charity for every comment left. AWD has chosen to donate her birthday funds to ERU, Eskie Rescuers United, who saved her and fostered her until her forever family (us) found her.
For those asking about the HUGE rabbit pictured yesterday: Although the rabbit depicted in the photograph may seem almost unbelievably large, it is (or was) in fact a real animal and the images are authentic. According to a February 2007 Washington Post article. the colossal bunny in the pictures is a German gray giant named "Robert" who weighed in at a whopping 23 pounds (10.4 kilograms). The man holding Robert is Karl Szmolinsky, a long-time rabbit breeder who lives in Eberswalde, a town in eastern Germany.