White Dog and the White Dog Army were honored last week by their new friend, Haopee, who chose us to share the Versa-Tile blogger Award. Such kind words and thoughtful generosity make us feel especially good. Thanks Haopee. For longtime followers, please forgive us if we repeat...
The rules say we must share seven things about the White Dog Army
1. All of the girls in the WDA(White Dog, Nuka, and Puff) weigh about the same 22 lbs. and both boys (Quinn and YoYoMa) weigh 34 lbs.
2. Each member of The White Dog Army has the middle name "Marie." Momma comes from a large family and when HER mom would get upset she sometimes had a hard time keeping every one's full name straight (because that is how you know you are REALLY in trouble, your mom call out your entire name). So Momma's mom would just say, "Susan Marie Sehi-Smith" Instead of Momma's real name of Susan Sharon Sarah Sehi-Smith. Momma has continued the tradition.
3. Each member of the WDA has his/her own "color": White Dog prefers black (and sometimes red. Since she is the Leader she gets two choices...she decreed); The Other White Dog is orange; Another White Dog is blue; Still Another White Dog is pink; and Yet Another White Dog is green.
4. When the WDA goes out for a ride in Pumpkin (the WDA Taxi), Nuka usually hogs the way back seat, Puff takes the single middle seat, YoYoMa and Quinn lie on the cushion on the floor, and White Dog rides in a special car seat set up between the passenger and driver's seat at the front, the coveted "throne."
5. Our oldest member is Puff, Still Another White Dog. She is 14 years old. Nuka, AWD is 11 years old. Quinn, TOWD, we guesstimate to be about 10. YoYoMa (YAWD) and White Dog are both 7.
6. Last year, the entire White Dog Army walked in the very first 2MillionDog Puppy Up New Mexico Walk to End Cancer. The Army, with LOTS of help from our blog friends, raised over $600 for comparative oncology, a new hope for both humans and dogs.
7. The WDA's three favorite foods are: palettas, duck jerky, and liver sausage on pumpernickel sandwiches (the way dad makes them)!
We invite any friends that want to reveal a bit about themselves to share this award with us. It is always wonderful to learn new things about our neighbors in Blogville. Thanks again, Haopee.