7.31.2014

July 31, 2014

White Dog scrolled through the photo files. "I know just what I want to share on the Throw Back Thursday," she said. "I bet LOTS of our blog family will remember this..."
November, 2009, at our Recommitment Ceremony.
There was not yet a White Dog Army, just a White Dog and lots of love.
A Celebration of Strength and Victory, the Wedding Cake showed
a muddied, bruised and battered us, at the top of the mountain a little worse for the wear but still standing.
White Dog was on the cake, too, just as muddied for she had been through every step of my illness and our changes.
Little did we know then the changes to our lives coming just a few months down the road when first we rescued Michael, and then Quinn two months later...and the White Dog Army came to be.

4 comments:

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I remember it so well and how happy you both are shows in the photo,s. Xx

Brian's Home Blog said...

Yes, that was a fun and happy one!

meowmeowmans said...

How wonderful to remember such a beautiful occasion. Your joy is palpable in that first picture!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Thank you for reminding us of these treasured memories!
love
tweedles