2.06.2015

February 6, 2015

White Dog could barely contain her grin as she led Sachi to sit in front of me. In her most regal, "I am the Leader and take care of my Pack" voice, she requested an audience to hear our Little Man's complaint.

She cleared her throat and stood proudly at my feet. "My bother, Sachi, wants to know why HE is being singled out for the special torture of a bath. He thinks it is highly unfair. Especially since this is Friday-is-Saturday and we are supposed to do FUN things."

My response was to lead both WD and Sachi to the hallway and open the linen closet door. On the inside of the door there is a full length mirror. I turned the Undaunted One to face the reflection. I looked at White Dog.

"I rest my case. Steve, please prepare the water."

3 comments:

Random Felines said...

Yep....that will earn you a bath

24 Paws of Love said...

What is your mother talking about? It looks like you already had a bath...a mud bath!! bol!

meowmeowmans said...

Sadly, your mom is right, Sachi. You do indeed look bath-worthy.