1.16.2018

January 16, 2018

White Dog was sitting and staring as me as I woke up from my sixteenth nap of the day. Opal was also watching; she takes her job as momma's daytime sleep protector very  seriously. Zsofia was on the bottom of my blanket and at the sound of my stirring Bella came out from under the chair.
WD hopped into my lap. "Today you have slept almost as much as Stormer does. It is like you tell him 'you wouldn't be snoozing so much if your body did not need the rest so it can focus on feeling better."

As I snuggled back into the pillows and blanket I wondered for a moment just how much time it was going to take to get over this bug...and began Nap17.

3 comments:

Helpadya said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
24 Paws of Love said...

Rest momma. Let your Army of nurses and caretakers take good care of you. <3

meowmeowmans said...

Listen to those wise WDA nurses, and take as many naps as you need, Sue. Hugs, and purrs and prayers of healing!