1.22.2018

January 21, 2018

White Dog put her head on her paws. "Looks like Pearl started a competition in keeping current on the news. I think Bella just finished digesting the latest issue of Smithsonian."

"Thankfully," I told WD, "it looks like she only got the advertising mailing wrap and some of the cover. Even I haven't read this one."

"Be sure to read the story about the ancient manuscripts found in a monastery," Bella suggested. "That was the one I was heading toward."

I called the WDA together. "Listen, I am very glad that you all seem so interested in reading what is going on in the world. There are amazing things out there. BUT dad and I must ask that you let US read the issues first because some of you make reading a full body activity which does not leave much for the next reader. This momma would even be willing to sit with you and read aloud together. OK?"

No comments: