1.24.2018

January 23, 2018

White Dog gave Tizenegy the twice over. "You know his furs are growing back so nicely. And he sits nicely to take treats. Now all we need to do is slow down his enthusiasm when TAKING the treat from fingers and stop that boy marking thing. He has come such a long way in two months that it is hard to believe it has been only two months!"

Teez wiggled his joy at such a good review and thrust his head under my hand for recognition. He sat nicely and showed me his most alluring smile.

"Sorry, Lucky Boy, you just finished dinner and walk treats are not too long in coming. You have been doing an awesome job as a member of the White Dog Army but that is the expectation, not special-treat worthy. But for what is worth...I love you and am proud of you!"
Look, no full-time harness because I come when I am called. Now I just put it one for walkies.

2 comments:

Random Felines said...

Great job T

meowmeowmans said...

Awesome job, Teez! We are so proud of you!