2.18.2018

February 18, 2018

White Dog did not respond to calls and, of course, came in just as I put the last bit in my mouth. "Where were you? I called. I just finished because I thought you were not interested." She looked at me incredulously.
"We love cheesecake, momma," the others said and gathered for a little "taste." They were walking away licking lips when WD came in.

She stood and just stared in shock at my momma failure to know she was coming...just in HER time. A small sound caught in her throat.

"Oh for dog's sake," I said holding my plate out to Steve. "Could you scrape a mouthful from the side of the cake...just a thin, tiny morsel for her highness. And make her sit before she gets it."

As they both went into the kitchen White Dog turned and grinned at me over her shoulder.

2 comments:

Random Felines said...

next time some white dog should show up when she is called MOL

Sonya Barnard said...

πŸ˜‚πŸΎπŸΆ❤️🍰