7.07.2018

July 6, 2018

White Dog said, "Zso thinks if she gets good enough as a singer she will be able to come with you to the opera and join the cast." This is her version of  Candide, the opera we will see on Saturday as part of our season.

Candide and Cunégonde are caught kissing and Candide is banished from his home. Zsofia plays the lead, of course.


Candide's lament, the poignant intense moment as interpreted by Zsofia:



White Dog stage whispered, "I think my sister is VERY talented by I am not sure she is ready yet for this production!" "Give her time," I told WD. "When Zsofia gets an idea in her head she usually does not quit. I hope she doe not 'practice' the entire time we are gone tomorrow."

1 comment:

meowmeowmans said...

We believe in you, Zso! Keep on rehearsing, and you'll be ready in no time. ;)