9.08.2019

September 8, 2019

White Dog came back mid morning when the others were napping; she asked to be helped up to the bed. "We old girls can just sit together and watch the birds," she said and snuggled contentedly against my side. "Just us," I agreed knowing this would fast end up to be dozing together.

Earlier the bed was visited by those wanting to chat and claim "momma tme…"

And by those, bigger than they think, who wanted to make the moment a Sunday Streeeeetccch Party, which left momma without much of a perch.

We all hope that the progress we are starting to see pushing out the retained fluid will soon have me able to be up and about again. The limited space is frustrating as is access to the things of life. Steve found an inexpensive cart to hold my "real" computer so at least I can access things I need beyond the abilities of Chrome. It has been a gift to open files and programs I use every day...maybe worth a bed party.

No comments: