11.09.2019

November 8, 2019

White Dog nodded toward where her sister was lying in the doorway. "She gets a bit of a bad rap, you know. Yes, she is the one who gets into everything and yeas, she is beyond redemption with her counter-surfing but Bailey is the Queen of Serene. She never overreacts to anyone, keeps her cool. If you really make her mad, she just gets up and walks away. Every on of us knows it, too. Roman did not even slow down just now when he hopped across her just inches from her face and you know how super nervous he can be about getting close."

I nodded. "Bai did not even move a muscle until he was halfway across the room then she lifted her head and shifted."
"We must not let her know we are complimenting her," White Dog said as our blue-eyed girl stretched and got to her feet. I ignored the advice and cupped Bailey's head in my hands. "You are my beautiful girl," I told her and kissed her forehead.  

No comments: