2.20.2020

February 20, 2020

White Dog made sort of a snorting noise but leaned in for my kiss and embrace. "National Love Your Pet Day?" she asked. "Shouldn't that be EVERY day? All right, I understand the point but we all know we are loved very much. Why not show some EXTRA love in the form of Chinese beef and broccoli with coconut shortbread for dinner tonight?"

She was a bit taken aback at how easily I accepted her proposal, but she did not know that Steve had messaged me at the end of his day suggesting carryout as well. So all of my loves got to be extra loved and happy tonight. But there was a price; "I get to post special love moments for a special dinner" was MY deal. And no one objected.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

According to Stanford Medical, It is really the SINGLE reason women in this country live 10 years longer and weigh on average 19 KG lighter than us.

(And really, it really has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret exercise and EVERYTHING around "how" they are eating.)

P.S, What I said is "HOW", and not "what"...

CLICK this link to determine if this easy quiz can help you release your true weight loss possibility