2.27.2020

February 26, 2020

White Dog put her paw in my lap. "YoYoMa knew exactly what he was doing when he sent this troubled boy to you, momma. You know how to talk to Roman's soul."

The past couple of days have been "on the verge" days for my boy. He has been amazing in catching himself and stepping back but I can see the tension and the sideways looks. Whether it is the weather, the retrograde planets, or just the swing of Roman's personal pendulum, is unknown. It is not a physical health issue.

This afternoon I called Roman to me and spent a long time stroking his face and ears. "I believe in you, Buddy," I told him. "I know you are trying very hard and I am so proud of you. I just want you to know that I am always here to calm you or help you get back on track. I love you always and am so glad you came to be part of our family."

This was his answer.

2 comments:

TimberLove said...

Stay strong little buddy,

Random Felines said...

We believe in you too Roman