5.28.2020

May 27, 2020

White Dog shared pierogi with me for dinner and then went back into the office. She decided that the sardines and cottage cheese in HER bowl (a new one that matches our human white dinnerware) were more than she cared for after a big breakfast and sharing Steve's lunch sandwich. We are always glad when our picky girl eats well and are thrilled to see she is looking less sickly as time passes.

Steve put the sardines in a container in the frig; the rest of the army will share them as part of their Friday breakfast. NOTHING goes to waste foodwise in this house!

I looked over at where Pearl had settled after Steve closed the blinds. It was time for her pre-bedtime walk nap. She opened her eyes to peer at me and smile. "Has anyone ever told you, Pearly Girl, that are absolutely adorable?" I asked her.
There was a bump against my leg; Bailey had settled on my feet. "She knows, momma, she knows," my big beautiful baby replied.

No comments: