8.03.2020

August 3, 2020

"What are you doing, Tiz?" White Dog asked her brother.
He opened one eye. "Momma told me if I close my eyes and wish really hard that I can make good things happen. that is what I am doing."

"What are you wishing for?" she asked. "I can't tell you," he said, "or it won't come true. Just watch later and you will see...hopefully."

The White Dog Army has been enjoying the deliciousness of dried Baltic sprats and again chose the little fish for their afternoon snack. Tiz gobbled his down and then watched intently as Steve offered one to Pearl.

Pearl is still not seeing a huge improvement to her mega colon issues. In fact, I talked with Dr. Julia this morning. We added immodium liquid with the agreement that if Pearl was not eating and keeping it in by Tuesday morning we would "just bring her in so we can take a look; if she is not eating we can't wait until her appointment on Thursday." Steve's treat offering was a first test.

I could feel Tizenegy's wish flowing from his heart and I added my own to his. Pearl looked up at Steve. She sniffed and turned her head. Tiz and I both closed our eyes.
"THAT'S my girl," Steve cooed. "These are so yummy and even good for sensitive tummies." She only ate one but that was enough to give us all hope.

I swear I heard Tiz very clearly breathe, "YES!!!!"

No comments: