1.26.2021

January 25, 2021

White Dog put Zsofia in charge of overseeing my nurse's visit. Zso sat at the side of the bed and watched intently as Lyndzy removed the dressing and examined the foot. My Girl rested her head on the edge of the bed as the toe/foot was antiseptically cleaned and gently dried. 

"Can I take some photos?" the nurse asked and Zsofia put a paw up and leaned to be included in the picture. "Zso, she means of my injury, not us. Come over here and let dad by so he can do the torturing part of pulling my toes apart so Lyndzy can get a good view." Zso looked at me. "Are you sure, momma?"

Zsofia compromised by hopping up on the bed so make room but also to be closer should an intervention be needed to "Save Momma." 

"Do what you must to heal that toe, but remember, I am watching you," 


1 comment:

meowmeowmans said...

Good job watching over Momma, Zsofia. We are sorry about Mom Sue's toe. We purr and pray for some quick healing. XO