4.18.2021

April 17, 2021

White Dog came in after Opal scampered back outside to play with Bailey, Romn and Zsofia. "You are a very fortunate momma, Opal cares about you so very much. She constantly worries."

It started when Opal, enjoying her new found courage to play in the yard with the others, came banging breathlessly through the dog door and skidded to a stop at my feet. 

"I just wanted to tell you that I love you, momma and to make sure you were doing all right," she said looking up at me.

Reaching down, I stroked her ears and reassured her. "I am just doing some things on the computer," I replied. "I look out every so often and enjoy seeing you playing chase with the others. Your love is precious to me and I hope you know how very much I love you, Opal. Now, it is a lovely day...back outside with you."



No comments: