5.16.2021

May 15, 2021

White Dog insisted that Steve carry her outside so that she could be part of the Bailey-led White Dog Army workout.

"All right," Bailey said, "we will start out with some warmup work. Twenty butt squeezes followed by ten ear lifts, then twenty eye squints."

White Dog looked up at Steve, "I think I got this one!" she beamed.

Next, were twenty "burpies." "I think I am not yet ready for those," WD said, as the rest of the Army dropped to their bellies, sat up, then stood before reprating the cycle.

"OK, enough for today." Bailey called out. "I do not want any pup to strain any parts. Back inside under the swamp cooler for wind down and snacks." he was met with cheers.

2 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Bravo for a bit of an out n' about!

meowmeowmans said...

How wonderful that White Dog got to enjoy the WDA outside workout! :)