7.16.2021

July 15, 2021

White Dog smiled. "Roman is handling the rest of the White Dog Army sharing his new crate with much more calm and elan than I would have guessed would be the case. Even the couple of times he had to wait while dad lured Bailey out of her lounging palace Roman did not show teeth or growl. We should be pretty proud of him for that."

"I am not sure he would be as accepting as Zsofia is in sharing her crate while she is in it like at bedtime when Bailey or Opal join her," I pointed out.
"Even Roman 'borrows' Zso's kennel for an afternoon snooze or to spend post dinner time hanging out as I work on the computer."
"This congenial sharing makes me happy," White Dog said. "no one gets all territorial and crates that would sit empty are used. I miss Bella who would sleep with me sometimes...of course, she changed sleep locations often across the night...like Goldilocks"





No comments: