11.26.2022

November 26, 2022

 

Today, we spent the day relaxing after I ran a few errands. The neighborhood was rather quiet, except for the occasional cat running across the yard and a few dogs being walked by their human companions. I was in the office working when Roman called from the living room, "Dad! Come quick. It's an emergency!"

I  entered the living room rapidly and asked Roman what was happening. "Dad, we received a package! You should go out on the front porch and get it before that cat steals it." "Okay, Roman, I'm heading out now to retrieve the mail." When I returned, everyone gathered around to watch me open it. "Oh, my," I exclaimed when I removed the item from the package. Look at this! Inside was the most adorable Christmas stocking with Lilly's name on it. 
Lilly's stocking on the mantle

"Dad, isn't this the cutest stocking?" Lilly said lovingly, "This is such a nice gift for me! Who was so kind?" "Momma's friend Lisa sent it for you because she loves the White Dog Army and she wants you to have your own stocking to hang on the mantle. You're the newest member of the WDA, so you can now officially have a stuffed stocking!" I explained. Lilly beamed with pride. 



2 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

Aww, that was so nice of Miss LIsa to send Lilly her own stocking. We love it!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Congratulations on your awesome stocking.