4.17.2023

April 15, 2023

"Dad, I'm so disappointed. You promised me a spa day today, and you spent the day and night sitting at your computer. This was a really boring weekend. I can't believe you've worked for twenty hours across the two days! At least you fed us breakfast and dinner." sighed Zsofia.


"Well girls, I had a deadline for Friday at the end of the work day to finish my project (90% complete turn-in), but my team had not finished their work. Yes, this included me. I spent the entire weekend working on the project. In addition, I had to load a computer with software for a new employee who is starting her first professional job just weeks before graduating with her Masters Degree. Now, I must work just a few hours more on Monday morning to meet our extended deadline of noon. Don't worry, I will feed you breakfast as well."

Bailey joined in the complaint session, "Dad, we didn't even play in the back yard for more than a half-hour today. How do you expect us girls to stay fit and trim?"

1 comment:

meowmeowmans said...

Aww, we are sorry Dad's work has been so busy, sweet WDA pals. We hope things get better real soon. XO