3.01.2018

February 28, 2018

White Dog came over asked for attention."Wow, Little One, your furs are very warm. Were you outside sunning on the deck?"

It was a sunny day and Springlike. I looked around and noticed that just about all of the White Dog Army was missing. "Where is everyone?" I asked the Leader. She pranced down the hall toward the dog door and I followed.

Looking through the glass doors I could see everyone except WD, Tizenegy and Opal lying on the paved ground level patio area, napping as they let the healing sunlight soak in.

Back in his more mobile days, Stormer could often be found on those very bricks, absorbing the heat into his arthritic body and drinking in the symphony of our home's environment.

White Dog must have sensed my thoughts because she hopped up next to me on the bed and kissed my cheek.

No comments: