8.15.2018

August 15, 2018

White Dog put her paw on my hands to stop me from typing. "Momma! Dad READS the blog. There is nothing about today that you can share or he will know."

We DID spend most of the day organizing and planning tomorrow's Birthday Celebration for Steve. Of course we do not want him to know ahead of time.

There are some pretty special activities planned. And all kinds of marvelous foods. It was insisted there be time for a nap...and extra cuddling. "Stop!" WD pleaded. "You are going to ruin the surprise."

"Just post a picture of me planning and tell our friends that full details will be revealed when you-know-who won't be able to find out too early how much he is loved."

"I think he already knows about the love part. But let's stay mum fr now. I am pretty sure those who know us have some pretty good ideas what is to come."


1 comment:

Random Felines said...

We can't wait to hear all about it