11.18.2018

November 18, 2018

White Dog looked up as I changed from my computer glasses and turned off the screen. "I have a blazing headache, Little One," I told her. "Let's just quietly go and sit together in the momma chair where I can close my eyes."

She went ahead of me to alert Steve and the others that their quiet voices would be much appreciated. All were calmly cuddling with Steve or dozing. I went out and settled in the chair; WD in my lap.

I heard Roman come in from the yard. He looked around the room and gently asked what was happening.
My temples convulsed as My Itty Bitty Baby Girl sang the long and dramatized story of "Momma Hurts" at the top of her voice.

White Dog whispered very softly "Forgive her, momma, she means well."

1 comment:

Random Felines said...

Ouch....but we know she meant well