12.05.2018

December 5, 2018

White Dog was quietly disagreeing with Steve. They were off in the other room working on the White Dog Army Holiday Greeting. This was Steve's year to head the design team, along with WD, of course.

"Momma would never ask me to do this, you know," the Little White Dog of My Heart protested. "Come on it will only take a minute and it makes the entire card," Steve pleaded. "Can't you think of something else?" Or ask on of the others to do this. Zso would not mind." "You are the leader, Sweet Girl, it is only right that you be the one to stand out."

"You know I hate wearing clothes but in the spirit of giving that comes with the season I will do this for you, dad. But no jokes or giggles or else I am out of here. Remember I am doing this because I believe in your artistic vision."

"Thank you, White Dog. You will see everyone will love it...Can you come out from hiding, let me adjust this on you, open your eyes and stop clenching your teeth, please?"

No comments: