7.27.2020

July 27, 2020

White Dog said to me, "Keep saying this over and over in your head. I love my blue-eyed baby girl...I love my blue-eyed baby girl..."

"Is there a reason for this advice?" I asked somewhat suspiciously.

"You know that little mat on the ottoman to keep it free of dog hair and um, other, stuff? Well it met an unfortunate end this afternoon."
White Dog continued, "Yes, it kept leaping over and over between Bailey's jaws. I fear some parts may now, at least temporarily, reside in her gut."

"Momma," Bailey rested her head on my leg, "I got rid of that old cover and now you can get a brand new one in a new style. I was just thinking of you and how you love to shop."
"Bai, momma hates shopping. Better turn on the charm and give her THE look," Bella counselled. 

No comments: