9.22.2020

September 22, 2020

White Dog and the White Dog Army know to supervise Steve first thing in the morning as he gets coffee brewing, makes dog breakfasts and gets a start on his workday. I am granted the luxury of ninety more minutes of awakening slowly to the distant sounds of life in our household.

Normally, Roman stretches out on the floor to join me and on occasion, Zsofia will hop up to kiss me good morning before running off to join the Dad Crew.

This morning I snuggled close against the warm furry lying against my leg. She wrapped herself around me perfectly and we both dozed off before my brain began to work. I lifted my head and was surprised to find Opal, my sparkling gem, napping alongside of me. I smiled and tried not to disturb the preciousness of the moment. 

1 comment:

meowmeowmans said...

Oh, that is so special! Yay for special time with Opal. XO