9.26.2020

September 26, 2020

White Dog was humming a Beatles' tune when I asked her where Steve was. "Outside, surveying the wall by the garbage cart," was her answer.

He can in a few minutes later followed by his yard assistant, Roman. "I think we might have found the place where the mice are getting in. There is a tiny indentation but it is actually a hole right above the stem wall. We have to close that up right away." Roman was waiting to go out the dog door to get the project moving. 

While Steve rammed shreds of steel wool into the space, Roman patrolled looking for the little invaders. Then he used the expanding foam impregnated with a deterrent scent over the wire. "I hope it works. I hate using more aggressive remediation." "Don't worry, dad. If it is needed I can hunt them down."

"No," I told him. "No catching or eating mousies outside or in the house. You could get sick. Understand?"


3 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

Roman, that was nice of you to offer, but we like Dad's method better. We hope it works!

Bina Simon said...


You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
skip bin hire brisbane
skip bin hire online

Ahmed said...

Hey! I have read your blog. it is a very nice blog and the information you have shared is remarkable. i have learned too many things. green waste removal