4.13.2021

April 12, 2021

White Dog laughed. "Tell Lyndzy that the White Dog Army thinks she comes to visit them these days not to attend to you, momma."

Lyndzy is my home care nurse who comes by a couple of times a week. A while back she did a stint with me for other issues but has returned to deal with the infamous toe ulcer and be my hands on advocate as we watch some wavering kidney values. 

She is a familiar face in our socially distanced world and it takes her a couple of minutes to come in, greet each of the furry nurse's assistants, and tote her gear through the house before I see her (usually in the bedroom). 

Often her medical checks are supervised with Opal in the corner and Zsofia on the bed. Our nurse, a kitty momma herself, never seems to mind the double checks or free advice my home team offers.

This is a photo from her pre-pandemic visits....now, of course, we all mask up and are vaccinated. 


No comments: