7.10.2022

July 9, 2022

 
"So then the Big Bad Wolf said 'I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house in..." It was Bailey's turn to lead storytime which takes place every day after Coffee Club and before Momma Breakfast.

Diva shuddered. "Those poor piggies. They must have been very frightened. Why was the Wolf so angry with them? Maybe if they had just let him in and talked over the issue."

Roman snorted. "Diva, the Wolf wanted to eat them. You know, like pork chops. It is why he is called big and bad."

"Well, that is not only rude, it is very mean," Dive replied. 

I looked at Bailey; she smiled her answer. "Let me continue," Bai told her audience. "Before he had the chance to puff and all that, the most beautiful she-wolf ever trotted up carrying a picnic basket filled with yummy noms. 'Too bad you are so busy,' she told the Big Bad Wolf, 'I was hoping you and I could go to the park and enjoy all of this food and treats together.' The Big Bad Wolf looked at her and in an instant he put on a Big Wolf smile and went off with her. The pigs were safe."

No comments: