4.12.2023

April 12, 2023

 

Zsofia watched as I took my winter coat and a couple of heavy sweaters out of my closet. "What are you going to do with those, Dad?" she asked. "Even if we have a chilly day, Sweet Girl, I am VERY sure I will not need these for many months," he told her. "I am going to move them to the wardrobe in the basement; there's no need to take space up here."

"You make me a bit jealous," she said as she arched her hip to allow him to pluck a tuft of shedding coat. "I wish I could just put away the heavy furs and be comfortable in an instantly lighter-weight and less itchy one." "Well, little Miss, remember Bailey's trip to the baths last week? It just may be my itty bitty baby girl's turn this weekend!"


1 comment:

meowmeowmans said...

Are you going for a spa day soon, Zsofia?