5.20.2009

May 18, 2009

White Dog seemed super energized by the building storm this evening. The rare prolonged thunder and lightening storm had her doing zoomies around the house and outside (just before the rain hit) when she and Steve were playing fetch. White Dog stood on the porch sniffing the rain heavy air and each rumble of thunder sent her plowing full speed through the house--not fearfully but rather like a toddler on a sugar high. It stormed all night (no wind though) much to White Dog's fascination.

2 comments:

Hansel said...

Hansel's ears swivel all over the place when he hears thunder. he doesn't seem bothered, but like he doesn't know what's going on. Like the house is playing with him.

Coffee Talk with Shar said...

I'm scared of storms Siku, so maybe you can teach me how to convert my fear into doing zoomies like you! I love to do zoomies when I am really excited, but my brothers and I don't like thunder. You are so brave.

Love,
Prinnie