White Dog and I went to check out Prinnie's latest blog. "This time it looks like it is your turn," I laughed to White Dog. This award for blogging, came with a requirement that White Dog list 10 true things about herself. "Remember the facts have to be true!" She huffed at me and thought for a minute. I looked over her shoulder as she composed, just to keep her honest...
1. I like to ride on the console in the front seat of the car. Dad calls me his "copilot."
2. I eat ice cream from a spoon and prefer a water glass (especially mom's) instead of my bowl.
3. I do not like babies or toddler human children--they play too rough and are way too hyper!
4. Loud noises scare me (like thunderstorms, or fireworks, or cars with booming bass music).
5. I do not like to wear clothes or doggles...just my collar (or a Hana necklace), thank you.
6. I sort through my food to pick out the bits that I like best.
7. I know over a dozen tricks but I will only do them if I am "in the mood."
8. I sometimes steal back my trades and try to trade them again for a second treat.
9. I sleep in a very unladylike position--flat on my back with my back legs spread wide and my front paws tucked against my chest. I also sometimes snore!
10. I am very spoiled and I know...and expect... it! (Dad says he is too!)