8.01.2009

July 31, 2009


White Dog wants to thank Hansel, Tesla and Benny (and their mom) at the World of Hansel for this beautiful and flattering award. It translates to: "Your blog is like a pearl, rare, delicate and charming." Hansel and his family are very kind and we are touched that they find our blog so worthy. We feel blessed to be a part of this blog community.
Rules: 1. Post the link of who sent you. 2. Submit to 6 blogs that you think is a pearl and emotion. So, here are six blogs that we nominate: (this was VERY hard, we wanted to pick EVERYONE!)
Teddy's Tales
Nottie Scottie and last but not least,

5 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khongrats!

Yes, the khommunity is FURRY important...

This weekend is surely proof of that!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Teddy Bear said...

Congratulations on your award, Siku. You are SO deserving! Thank you for the nomination.

Love,
Teddy Bear

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Thank you so much for nominating me, Siku! I am deeply honored as well...*grins* Congrats!

Scottie

Maxie said...

Congratulations!

Thanks for the nomination, Siku.
It feels nice to be able to share my thoughts in the dog blog community.

Charlie

Hana said...

Hi Siku,
Thank you for the award. I am sorry we have been so busy. We try to keep up with all the dog blogs but sometimes it takes a while and then we don't always post comments! We sure are slipping. I blame it on my Mom because she has been so busy at work, but she is also thankful she has a job.

Also, congratulations on the award. Hansel and Co are the best, aren't they! I think you and your Mom are pearls. You have a good heart!

Well, I am off to bed now... I hope I didn't make too many typos.