1.28.2010

January 28, 2010

White Dog leaped through the door like a performer entering the stage to a standing ovation. She had been at the Groomer this morning and was fluffy to the max, brilliantly white, and freshly scented. It had been a lonely grey a.m. without her. (It is trying to snow Khyra, Phantom and Thunder!) White Dog pranced around and teased me, not getting close enough for a hug, but demanding my admiring comments. After a check of her food bowl and a leisurely stroll the long way around the living room, White Dog hopped on the arm of my chair and nuzzled a hello...then Steve brought out the bacon, cheese and sour cream baked potatoes I had made for lunch and White Dog was once again lost to me (she sat next to Steve on the couch politely asking for him to share)!

8 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

So I would need to borrow my mom's Raybans befur I looked in White Dog's direkhtion?

I hope woo got some SNOW!

*SIGH!*

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Maxie said...

I bet you were a sight to behold after the session with the groomer. I think you deserve all the attention.

P.S. I hate grooming but it feels so good after that I actually strut while going on walkies.

Charlie

D.K. Wall said...

White dog. Freshly groomed. Grey outside with a chance of precipitation. Which will create mud. Does anyone see tomorrow's post?

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

The Herd stole our thoughts again - hope the brilliant whiteness lasts. And we bet she looks and feels awesome. That's what Mom loves best about when we get a grooming - the "feel".

We have a hint of snow coming in overnight into tomorrow, not much, but at this point we will take what we get.

Tail wags, Phantom and Thunder

Cappy the Eskie said...

Hi Siku, There's nothing quite like the sight and smell of a newly groomed Eskie.

Hugs and yips,
Cappy

Ozark Mountain Cats said...

We're supposed to get 8 to 12 inches of snow tonight/tomorrow. Princess just loves to play in it.

Teddy Bear said...

Siku, I bet you look extra beautiful today.:) Mmmmm, bacon baked potatoes sound yummy. You your Daddy share with you?

Love,
Teddy Bear

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Those yummy potatoes sure got me drooling! If I were around, I would be sitting right next to you, Siku! *grins*

Scottie