White Dog, Quinn, and Nuka think it odd that while we revel in Spring's balmy birth that many of our friends across the country (and world) are still experiencing the frosty chokehold of winter. Puff, most recently from the Plains of Kansas, understands but does not miss that weather.
"Let's have Thinking Cap Tuesday!" White Dog suggested. "That way ALL of our friends can share in our fun not just those of us enjoying the start of the new season." So The White Dog Army spent the afternoon with the laptop in the sunroom researching. Here is their quiz:
1. Who said: "I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me, they are the role model for being alive?"
2. What is the most popular dog name in song?
3. Fill in the blanks of this German Proverb: To live long, eat like a _____; drink like a _____.
4. True or False: All of the dogs who have ever played Lassie have been male.
5. What is the name of Superman's dog?
Bonus Question: Who let the dogs out? Woof! Woof!
The first commenter correctly answering all five questions not only will win international acclaim for their smarts but will have a future opportunity to challenge Ken Jennings in a battle of the brains. The White Dog Army will also send the winner a copy of Eight Below (a tremendous doggy adventure movie) and dog treats. Thinking Caps on? Go!
P.S. Answers tomorrow. Right now, they are securely sealed in White Dog's travel pack, carefully placed under the mat in Puff's kennel and guarded on all sides by White Dogs. Nothing can breach this security!