White Dog wants to be sure everyone heads over to RaHusky's blog to wish him a Happy Gotcha Day. It is a comment-a-thon celebration and every comment left from now until the end of the month earns a dollar for Moonsong Malamute Rescue. This isn't just a great cause, but RA is a wooooonderful friend with a generous big-hearted family...so stop by and howl some kind words.
The White Dog Army is pleased with how well their Thinking Cap Tuesday quiz was received; we hope all had some fun on a rainy and cold day (at least in good portions of the USA). Pepsi Bum used a strategy of pooling all of the other guesses (and received a little hint from us) to actually answer all of the questions correctly. Since he had help, he only gets a second place prize...but he is an awesome player!
Phantom, Thunder and Ciara came closest to answering all five points without WDA hints. The momster will groan to know the answer she missed because we are SURE that she and the little bipeds have sung B-I-N-G-O many many many times. Congratulations OP Pack, Eight Below, The White Dog Army's favorite Duck Jerky and popcorn are headed your way!
So the answers, for those whose thinking caps were not within reach:
1. Gilda Radner said: "I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me, they are the role model for being alive?"
2. BINGO is the most popular dog name in song.
3. German Proverb: To live long, eat like a cat; drink like a dog.
4. True: All of the dogs who have ever played Lassie have been male.
5. Krypto is the name of Superman's dog.
Bonus Question: Who let the dogs out? Woof! Woof! In our house we have a dog door so we let OURSELVES out!
And finally, White Dog presents Woolly Wordless Wednesday (or who needs a pedicure?):