3.17.2012

March 17, 2012

White Dog said, "You FINALLY get the entire world to jump into the party mode today and now YOU'RE done? I don't get it!" "White Dog, the world is celebrating St. Patrick's Day not my birthday." "Does it matter? Everything is green, your favorite color. They are dancing and playing Celtic music, which you love. AND if we keep celebrating we could have Guinness Stout ice cream floats!"

"We are going to have another kind of celebration...a clean white dogs spa day! Yes, I know you went to the groomer on Friday but your sisters and YoYoMa are in desperate need of a bath and dad is itching to try out the new puppy blow dryer he got."

"Hey, we weren't doing nothing, don't drag us into this" moaned YoYoMa. "Yeah, how come WD complains and WE get baths?" Nuka yipped. Only Puff seemed amiable. "A warm bath and blow fluff sounds like it might feel good," she opined. Every one turned and looked at Quinn.

"Don't any of you even think of giving TOWD a hard time. You all know he is still getting adjusted to his new meds. HIS bath will come in due time." I said.

"And WD, if you so want to celebrate St. Patrick's Day, I will gladly do what they do in Chicago, where Dad and I came from. I'll tint the bath water green so you can bathe in Irish splendor." "Ummm, like you said I was just groomed and we Spitzes are German and green is not my palette and..." "Calm down, Little One, I was just joking. I would never do anything to change your natural beauty."

"Now for the rest of you, let's line up so that we can uncover the brilliant white floof meisters I know arehiding under all of that dust life glitter." After, you can all have a Greenie, in honor of the day.

The White Dog Army officially returns March to the rest of the world for a Happy St. Patrick's Day and a glorious March Madness and such.

5 comments:

haopee said...

Happy St. Patrick's WDA Momma!

LOL. Looks like Nuka and YoYoMa are going to fight off that opportunity to get the "Green Bath".

WDA Daddy got a blower? Wow. How much did it cost?

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

Bailey Be Good! said...

Hope you had a wonderful St. Patrick's Day! May your Sunday be sweet as all of you! :)

Woofs & hugs, <3

~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

Brian's Home Blog said...

I hope your St. Patrick's day was totally purrfect...live you!

meowmeowmans said...

We hope that spa day went well, WDA, and that you're had a wonderful and love and peace-filled St. Patrick's Day! :)

Hugs to you all!

Suka said...

hey WDA,

Can't have too much pawtying! ;-> Hope you got your Guinness Stout ice cream floats. Those sound yummy!

Sorry about the bath time. But, getting a Greenie afterwards makes it more tolerable! :->

Enjoy your Sunday!

Suka