6.12.2012

June 12, 2012



White Dog thanks Haopee and her Pack for sharing the bright and lovely Sunshine Award with us.  In turn we wish to pass it on to anyone willing to bare their soul and share with the world a bit of themselves. Part of the fun of this honor is that the White Dog Army must provide some insights into their personalities by answering a few questions:

Favorite Number
White Dog: Three, because original there was just momma, dad and me
Quinn, The Other White Dog: Two, because I got a second chance at life and became the second Eskie in the White Dog Army
Nuka, Another White Dog: Three because the third seat of Pumpkin is all mine when we go on car rides!
Puff, Still Another White Dog: 19.4 because being on steroids I could eat my weight in treats right now.
YoYoMa, Yet Another White Dog: 11 because that is how many people were directly involved in getting me to the WDA
Oso, Oh, Another White Dog: Six because that is how many of us there are in the White Dog Army

Favorite Non-Alcoholic Drink
WD: plain iced tea from momma’s glass
TOWD: vanilla milkshakes
AWD: banana smoothies
SAWD: water with ice cubes in it
YAWD: momma’s breakfast coffee (with LOTS of heavy cream…the way she likes it)
O,AWD: chai

Facebook or Twitter
WD: Facebook, I am momma’s profile photo but my truest loyalty is to Blogger where I started, where my community and heart family is.
TOWD: I was rescued because of Facebook so you know my choice
AWD: Facebook, I like all the pup posts
SAWD: Twitter. That is how dad first announced my arrival in the WDA
YAWD: Momma got a FB message that I needed a home with the WDA that is how she found me.
O,AWD: I think I am an old-fashioned Blogger kind of guy

My Passion
White Dog: I think I can speak for the entire WDA here. Our passions are: helping to defeat the c monster for all time; keeping a spark of hope burning in the world; making a positive difference whenever we can…and of course, duck jerky!

Favorite Pattern
WD: any combination of black and white
TOWD: spirals and circles
AWD: anything glamorously sparkly and glittery
SAWD: pink florals
YAWD: forest camouflage
O,AWD: soft tweeds

Favorite Day of the Week
White Dog: I think that depends on dad’s teaching schedule for the quarter but I think we can all agree we like Sundays when we get to go the Park or on a hike in the morning, have brunch, then relax with friends in the afternoon. Sunday nights are usually family movie nights…and extra treat.
YAWD: We all pretty much HATE Mondays when dad goes back to work!

Favorite Flower
WD: Calla lilies
TOWD: Violets growing wild by the mountain stream
AWD: The purple roses on Sheena’s memorial rosebush
SAWD: Sunflowers, I am from Kansas
YAWD: The edible ones like lavender and rosemary and dandelions
O,AWD: The ones that grow near to the ground so I can enjoy sniffing them, like vinca and pansies

7 comments:

GOOSE said...

Congratulation on your award.
Blessings,
Goose

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Congratulations on your award! You guys are full of sunshine and very deserving of it.

Little Reufus said...

Congratchewlayshuns on yeur a ward! Wow! That whas FUN!!!

wif lubbs from Little Reufus

PS Fank yeu fur yeur PASSION!

Suka said...

hey WDA,

Congratulations on your pretty award! Your answers were very fun to read. I love seeing all your different personalities come out. :->

Your new header is great! So perfect! It really makes you pups shine! And the new look of your blog is really nice. Great job!

Suka

P.S. No, K cannot take responsibility for my new header. Her new post explains it. Thanks for the compliment, though!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Congratulations on your award. Loved reading all your answers... Hugs GJ xx

Brian's Home Blog said...

That was sure fun reading your answers! Congrats on the nice award!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Congratulations on your new Award!
And thank you for answering all the questions.
love
tweedles