11.16.2017

November 16, 2016

White Dog watched Steve carry the Errant One to time out in the bathtub. "Really, some days it seems like we should just put a pillow and water bowl in there and let him spend the day," she said.

"Hi, it is me, Sachi, reporting to you from the WDA lockup. I am awaiting the arrival of my lawyer to spring me out of this place. I have been unfairly and unjustly singled out for marking dad's leather chair. Well, yes I WAS the only one but that is not the point. Dad said I had to stay in here until he finished cleaning the chair and the carpet."
"Zsofia from the Persecuted Eskie Defense Fund here to represent a Mr. Sachi Marie against charges of willful disrespect of furniture. He pleads guilty but with extenuating circumstances...Boyz will be boyz."

White Dog looked at her sister incredulously. "What the dog kind of defense is that? He PEED on dad's chair!"

"Yes, but...oh, come on, White Dog! You know he can't stay in there forever!"

Steve had just finished the cleanup and sighed. "I can wish, can't I," WD asked me. She looked at Steve. "It is a good thing I love that Little Man," he said and went to release The Little Leg Lifter.

2 comments:

Random Felines said...

no excuse!! (and that is NOT a defense)

Jo's World said...

Never had a pup with THAT problem. Housebreaking is definitely the answer!

Cheers,

Jo