1.14.2018

January 13, 2018

White Dog reached up to kiss me when we returned from the eWaste Collection Drive and jumped back. "Wow! Momma! Your forehead is boiling hot!"

"I know Little White Dog of My Heart. I think I am getting sickies."

The White Dog Army converged and pushed me into the chair. WD pulled the blanket to my lap. The others helped Steve take my jacket, shoes and socks. Then the blanket was tucked all around as WD ordered water to be set at my side.

"Now momma must rest," WD commanded. "You all know the routine for nursing sickies."

3 comments:

Random Felines said...

Yuck....feel better soon

meowmeowmans said...

Aw, shoot. We're sorry you're sick, Mom Sue. Please do rest, and allow yourself to be ministered to by the WDA.

Sue Lunsford said...

Rest, rest, rest and drink lots of fluids! The WDA needs a healthy leader!