2.24.2018

February 23, 2018

White Dog and the entire Army greeted us at the door. "How was the Op..." changed midsentence to "What is it you have in the package?"

Our thoughtful friends who joined us at the performance handed us a wrapped gift at the restaurant before we went to the Opera. In response to my raised eyebrow, Judith said, "A present from Growler for your dogs...his new favorite treats."

FISH SKINS! Score!!

The WDA was sitting in anticipation before I even put away my scarf and took off my shoes. Somehow I KNEW they were not waiting for my critique of Bless Me, Ultima. But they politely listened as they noshed their special surprise.
And so it went through my discussion of the set and costuming; I am not sure any pup could quote a single word I said. I was just grateful that no one chose to enjoy the skins while lying on our bed.

1 comment:

meowmeowmans said...

So cute. We can't blame the WDA for not listening with 100% full attention. :)