6.26.2018

June 25, 2018

White Dog laughed, "I remember this! It is me at dad's office a while back when I got to go with him. LOTS of room, but no long hallways for hall ball, and his coworkers are dog lovers."
"Then you won't mind going back there after your dental treatment, Sweet Love? You will still be groggy probably and I will be missing you terribly but that way we can get you early, just as soon as you are out of Recovery, and you do not have to stay in a kennel at the hospital. Dad has the bed from Pumpkin, the van, and your water bowl so you should be able to rest comfortably under his desk until he can come home."

White Dog rested her head against me. "I am kind of scared, momma, but I am focusing on your mantra, NEVER Surrender, and know I will be home and safe in your arms as quickly as possible. I would be glad to get out of the vet's office and being with dad in the afternoon will be much less stressful. I will try to just sleep."

"Don't forget to make Dr. Julia call me as soon as you wake up...and check in when you get to dad's office. You know you will fill all of my thoughts. Now, let's go to bed and dream sweet things, and not worry about tomorrow."

No comments: