8.20.2019

August 19,2019

White Dog and the White Dog Army came charging into the  bathroom at my stream of  VERY blue expletives. I had miss stepped (easy to do with my wobbly gait)  and crash landed awkwardly on the toilet. I hurt, had scared myself and was nt sure II could right myself.

Like a pack full of Lassies Steve, who had also hears my cries, was alerted and the blizzard parted to make way for his arms of assistance. He helped me to the bed and pu my foot up. The medical team gathered around to sniff and assess. I winced when Steve bent the foot up and out. 

"Let's put some ice on it and see," Steve  advised. "Are you ok here on the bed?" I looked around at the faces of those who would now settle around me and watch over. I swallowed aspirin. "It is going to be ugly," I predicted, but for now we are doing all that can be done...just love this bruised soon to be colorfully purple old momma. Just love me,."



         

No comments: